Thursday, November 4, 2010

you just love me that much, so enough

some words

bm

-this paper wuz tiring ! uuurrgghh !


english

-uuurrmm..susah


agama

-alhmdllah,ag paper wuz fine.I manage to answer it all ;)


sejarah

-sj ? fail ? that is wat i think.terrible isn't it ?


chemistry

-kebaboom ! lol chem wuz tiring too. i was so sleepy.im kinda going to give up on my chem.but
paper 3 rawks ! that's the only paper that not suffering me.i just hope that it will be owwite


mathematics

-again,exam was tiring as usual.I do love maths.it just..uuuhh..tiring


add maths

-add maths wuz fine.I love paper 1.unfortunately paper 2 was hard and i "butterfly" during the exam.LOL


biology

-my favourite subject:) wasn't so bad but still tough la


physics

-Im not ready for fz and stress enough ! I slept for only an hour along the whole day.Luckily fz wasn't as tough as i thought.I hope everything would be okayy


*officially written from my diary*

No comments:

Post a Comment