Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Aidiladha 2010


hey fellas ! yeah firstly hpy aidiladha
so how's your raya going ?
I had a great colourful raya today even I didn't get a chance to watch the sembelihan part,but I really wanna watch it ;(
We just went to my aunt's house eat laksa and my mum bought her special home-made Bamiah and and there were some kuih raya too ;D
Honestly Im missing my grandma so much.I couldn't meet her.uurrgghh
as raya comes I always think of meeting my grandma thats what raya mean to me since I was young,meeting old people and cousins with colourful tradition clothes.

Maybe , just maybe,tomorrow will be my last day of form 4 school since I have family plan this friday and tomorrow will be my abg syg 19th bfday too !
wee wee ~
well then , hv a nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment