Sunday, November 21, 2010

If ten million fireflies

heyy ! currently Im not in a good situation where problems kissing me around and Im kinda sick.


Just now me and mum sent Azieq to the bus station and he is going back to the college after a week break.Honestly I did cried badly last night.
I just can't facing those troubles alone.
I almost cry after sent him but luckily mum bought us slurpee ;)


feeeuuuhh , I got back went upstairs and something scary happen in the toilet.


Later I went to the next room updating this blog.
Suddenly my phone rang and it was so unexpected my first late bf called me (picture) HAHA


He was actualy wants to see me but since im in a bad and unready situation then we decide to meet up next time.After few months broke up we became a bff until now . awww I miss him.


He pass by my house , I just waved him from the window . hehe
Man ! I just realized that Im surrounded by my exes since last night ! LOL


above : Muhammad Nazirul Bin Azmi <3


this picture been took on 1996
he gave me when we were in standard five and I still keeping it properly . HOHOHO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment