Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When I mixed bubblegum aish kweam with colourful choco rice


Yeah this is what I meant.Last night my sister brought me this wonderful ice cream.Yesterday was totally awesome.It was a happening day,quite actually.After arrived at the hotel,we went the ikan bakar restaurant then later we went to Mahkota Parade.I really miss that place.I was enjoyed window-shopping and played at the arcade at the mall.I love the arcade,so much ;) but sadly,the mall closed early.haih.Then went back to the hotel and on9 and yeah,exciting on9.haha

The next day which is just now,we walked at the Dataran Pahlawan.I just adore the colourful creation there.After having the asam pedas,went to Mahkota Parade again for my new perfume.ahak ahak ;p and not forgotten the arcade ofc.We buy fruits,walk around,taking pictures and laugh haha.

The evening programme was playing sports.While waiting for the squash court booking,I played ping pong with my abang.Half an hour later,we hit the squash court.Damn ! It was sooooo nice.Yeah da lama x main squash kan.And finaly the result is I got muscle pain on my right arm and how great kan I cant even comb my hair.uurrggh

We had nasi padang for our dinner just now.Then balik hotel.We're supposed to  go for a walk at the dataran or join the cruise or maybe go to the menara taming sari but instead Im sitting in front of the notebook typing this post.ookayy lah tu ;p


Hha,I know there are so many things to share.Each moment is 'a moment' to me.Thats why I love taking pictures.Thanks for reading.Goodnyte<3



2 comments: