Sunday, January 30, 2011

Run free

Baaah ! Good afternoon there,its rainy monday and the common thing is its school holiday! I woke up this early freezy morning helping my mum preparing for our vacation today and 8 o'clock seems like 6 o'clock on the dawn.The sleepy mood is still there.


Im typing this post in the car on our way hitting Melaka ;) When we reached I dont know somewhere at the Kulai highway just now,I saw flood on my left and right side.Luckily the highway was doing good.


We're supposed to go to the east coast but the flood around Mersing area doesn't allow us.I pray everyone living in Johor will be safe and fully protected by Allah and so do I and my family I pray our journey will be safe.Amiin ;)


to be honest,
gaaahh ! Im Happy ! hahaha


during typing this post: Myn feeling joyful when her favourite song been played on the radio which are,Closer to the edge by 30 seconds to mars and Higher by Taio Cruz ft Kylie! yeah you can say she's mad if you're jealous <3







Super holiday mood.lol


Have a nice day! peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment