Monday, July 19, 2010

I should not

 Honestly i miss my hair , can't it grow faster      ? ;p why did i found this old picture ? gggrr , ta pe . its been a month since a cut my hair which is totally unsatisfying . I hope u be back quickly dear long hair , aha

I already didn't update this blog for a moment , been a bit bz this year . study.eat.sleep 10x 24/7.
I'll be facing my formative test 3 next week . yeay ! LOL 
ouuhkayy , this current days I've been so sleepy and feel the love from everyone including the bitches that hipokrit and care of me . they stare at me like looking at the ass that they don't deserve to have sadly , trying to make me fool but i laugh on it , how cool is that ? they have such an intresting hobbies.
the love one , i say , i love you and i love you , i will always do . I only can feel you in the crowd eventhough i saw many people there but i can't focus on what i've seen than what i feel ,




xoxo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment